"Our best chance for happiness is education."
Mark VanDorn

"Information cannot replace education."
Imparato and Itarari

quinta-feira, 21 de outubro de 2010

English Teacher - Professora de Ingles

Hello everyone!!
Here I am again.  I'll try to keep the blog updated.  I'm new at this way of sharing stuff.
Well, I want to talk a little bit about how my life has been lately.  As you can see, I'm an English teacher in Brazil  (BTW If you see any grammatical errors in my blog, please tell me, I'd appreciate it).  I have a Social Work degree, but I decided to be a teacher for awhile because I could practice my English. Fortunately, I fell in love with this profession.  Everyday is a new challenge because each student has their own way of learning. It's wonderful in my opinion.
Soon I'll post more English tips here. I have done a lot of research since I became a teacher. There are too many things that I want to share with you all.  There will be more blogging, I will share songs with you, cultural games, learning exercises and much more.
That's all...
See you later, Alligator.
Ola a todos...


Aqui estou de novo... Vou tentar manter a atualização do blog. Eu sou novo neste mundo dos blogs. Bem... Eu quero falar um pouco sobre como minha vida tem sido ultimamente. Como você pode ver sou professora de Inglês no Brasil (BTW Se você ver qualquer gramática ou qualquer coisa errada aqui, por favor me diga, eu aprecio isso). Eu tenho diploma de Servico Social, mas eu decidi ser professora por um tempo porque eu poderia praticar o meu Inglês. Felizmente eu me apaixonei por esta profissão. Todo dia é um novo desafio, cada estudante tem as suas próprias dúvidas, sua maneira de aprender. É maravilhoso, na minha opinião.

Em breve vou postar um monte de dicas de Inglês aqui. Tenho feito muitas pesquisas desde que me tornei professora. Há muitas coisas que quero compartilhar com você, aluno ou professor. Entre muitas outras coisas, blogs, músicas, jogos, exercícios e etc

E isso...

Um comentário:

  1. You goooo girl!!!

    I´m tunned for the tips to keep my english up to date!!!

    Beijocas

    ResponderExcluir